Hi,

The discussions with infra are settling and I would like to schedule
the migration for tomorrow evening at 22:00 CEST. I am not sure of the
"downtime", but hopefully it won't be more than a couple of hours.

Some final notes:

- there is no access to features that require administrative access to
the repos. That includes, but not limited to: travis integration,
setting descriptions, tags, certain kinds of bots.
- infra is ok with this migration, but is likely to be overwhelmed if
we are going to have requests that require manual intervention to our
200+ repositories. We are expected to assist ( e.g. by providing
scripts ) should too many repositories need attention or break
- there is at least one project that is scaling down its number of git
repositories (couchdb), mainly due to (quoting):

a) PRs on different repos for the same semantic change need unusual
   coordination to land, intermittent CI will break, or needs
   extra tooling.
b) Keeping main dependency list updated by hand is tedious (can be
   automated tho).
c) Doing branches/tags/releases synchronised across all repos is a
   pain (can be automated, but is an extra layer of hassle either way).

For me personally all of these are fine, and I expect that the
improvements brought by Git will offset the downsides. I want to make
sure though that everyone is aware of these and and considers that the
SVN to Git migration can proceed.

Please speak up if you find something of concern.

Thanks,