In AEM, posting encrypted properties to /etc/cloudservices is historically
the primary use case for @Encrypted, but the PostProcessor applies to all
post requests.

I think this would be a useful addition to Sling. We may want to have some
kind of SPI to support different encryption schemes, but that's an
implementation detail.

Regards,
Justin