Hi,

We have a persistent build failure for the commons-cache-portal job:

https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Sling-Dashboard/job/sling-org-a
pache-sling-commons-cache-portal-1.8/3/console

It is looking for an org.apache.sling.portal.container artifact which I
can't find:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project
org.apache.sling.commons.cache.portal: Could not resolve dependencies
for project
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.commons.cache.portal:bundle:0.1-
SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact
org.apache.sling.portal:org.apache.sling.portal.container:jar:0.6.0-
SNAPSHOT in Nexus (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots) -> [Help 1]

It's not on Maven central, it's not on the ASF Nexus, it's only present
in the SVN whiteboard

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/whiteboard/portal/

This being present in the whiteboard it does not make a lot of sense to
have an official module depend on it. The way I see it we either retire
the commons-cache portal bundle or move the portal stuff from the
whiteboard to our git repos.

Thoughts?

Thanks,