Hello Oliver,

The ScriptEngineFactory already exposes this info. I just want to be able
to figure out the spec version from the module's file name. In the end I
will go with Robert's proposal.

The way HTL is implemented right now is that we have front-end and back-end
compilers (which are Sling API independent), and then there's the Script
Engine module that glues everything into Sling's platform, which is why,
IMO, the info about which specification is supported should be present in
all modules in a way or another.

Cheers,
Radu