It took me a while to catch up to what the LSP is doing, and I think I'm there,
but I'm not sure how that integrates with the Sling IDE.

I see the LSP is great for a language, like HTL, but my understanding with
Sling IDE was primarily tooling around supporting the different representation
of the data and manipulating that representation.

- Jason