Then there's a lack of clarity then in what goes into the published API
specification. The testing mock is part of Apache Sling, it's hosted and
developed by this Project. Is there anything that states that the Only API that
we are publishing is those bundles that are specifically part of the
launchpad/starter?

If there are first and second class bundles, why aren't they separated out on
the downloads page for clarification?

And although I appreciate that you have  the API's available. My personal
opinion is that an Apache Project should host the API documentation itself and
not rely on a third party.

- Jason