currently we maintain a list of all committers and PMC members in a CMS page on
[1].
this page is currently outdated, some committers are missing (e.g. david
bosschaert).

my proposal is to remove this manually maintained list and replace it with a
link to the apache phonebook [2]

pro:
- no redundant data, no manual maintenance: phonebook is always based on the
"true source"
- distinction between PMC members, chair and committers is clearly visible (for
vote counting)

con:
- we lose some probably important information currently present on this page:
  - organization (not maintained for all members)
  - role

the page [1] contains also additional sections with emeritus members, thanks
etc. - these sections would remain untouched.

WDYT?

stefan

[1] https://sling.apache.org/project-information/project-team.html
[2] https://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?pmc=sling