Hi Bertrand,

I'm not sure I like the idea of renaming sling-org-apache-sling-feature to
sling-org-apache-sling-feature-docs as that repository also contains the
API classes, so it's not just a docs repo.

I wasn't aware of the http://sling.apache.org/repolist.html page, but it
seems that the sling-org-apache-sling-feature is simply missing from that
page. Do you know how I could add it? It *is* currently already listed in
the default.xml of the aggregator...

Best regards,

David