Hi all,

I would like to be able to send some parameters to my Feature Model
PostProcessHandler when its run from the slingfeature-maven-plugin. The
handlers in the org.apache.sling.feature.extension.apiregions component
generate files for the runtime component. I would like to be able to
configure where these files are written out so that I can later use them.

I was wondering what would be the best way to pass configuration to a
PostProcessHandler from the slingfeature-maven-plugin? There is already the
HandlerContext class passed to the handler, so maybe we can expand that
with a configuration map? Maybe as an extra tag in the <aggregate> section:

<aggregate>

  <classifier/>

  <title/>

  <description/>

  <markAsFinal/>

  <filesInclude/>

  <filesExclude/>

  <includeArtifact/>

  <includeClassifier/>

  <handlerConfig> <!-- something like this one? -->

    <myKey>myvalue</myKey>

  </handlerConfig>

</aggregate>

Best regards,