Hello,

I am currently working on the proposal to introduce the concept of modeling
in Sling. See it at <
https://github.com/christanto/sling-whiteboard/tree/master/modeling>.
One is especially encouraged to read the explainer at <
https://github.com/christanto/sling-whiteboard/blob/master/modeling/docs/explainer.md
>.

My hope is that the Sling Modeling Framework can provide the ability to
model many concepts in the application, starting with the typing system of
the resource (i.e. the resource type definition) as the lowest layer.

Please let me know what you think. I plan to continue developing this
proposal.

Cheers,
Christanto

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/Sling+Type+System%3A+motivation+and+requirements>