Hi Andy

I did face a similar challenge and we added the magic ${{filename}}
placeholder which is replacing with the inputfilename (w/o the .zip
extension)
The converter now also takes 1..n packages as input which it processes
after ordering them to be able to extract service users and their ACL setup
into repoinit statements (the ordering by dependency happens to be able to
find/detect the service users before the acls as only those are currently
processed in repoinit - groups and normal users have further challenges
like group memberships and acl inheritance which is why at least acl
processing for those doesn’t match exactly with what repoinit allows.

Anyhow service users are s fundamental precondition for code to act at all
and in contrast to groups are a must have at repository startup - as in
composite nodestorescenarios the content outside of apps smd libs might be
changes ‚later‘ repoinit sounded like the right choice to guarantee this
tho be processed.

I hope this clarifies the latest changes applied by Simo.

Cheers
Dominik

Andreas Schaefer <schaef...@me.com.invalid> schrieb am Mi. 8. Mai 2019 um
00:59: