I double checked and we do have the mapping. We copied all the provisioning
files from the commit you recommended earlier [1] and deployed like that.

In fact, you can see our provisioning files here: [2] We are only adding a
single file with our own bundle and configurations.

[1] https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-starter/commit/c4f6e3b
[2]
https://github.com/redhataccess/pantheon/tree/upgrade-sling-bundles/pantheon-slingstart/src/main/provisioning