Hi

Just as a side node - JMS and Job/Event systems are quite different even though
in some cases they do overlap. That said I would use the service most
appropriate to your problem and not use another system because it’s easier or
faster. These things normally go south when changes are requested or needed and
the limitation kick in.

- JMS is to send / transport messages (data) through a system to be handled
- Job/Event is a system to execute / call an instance on a given time normally
w/o data

Cheers - Andy