Gus, re: the SKG failure: I was able to reproduce it, but haven't dug in
enough to say exactly what's going on. (off-the-cuff response: this test is
quite robust, and has uncovered edge-case issues before that are more about
"distributed faceting" generally than about "SKG" per se). I'd be surprised
if this turns out to be a blocker for 9.0, but on the other hand it doesn't
appear to reproduce equally on branch_8x, so I'm not necessarily assuming
anything. More soon ...