+1 (non-binding)

SUCCESS! [0:49:30.542503]

I ran the smoketester, but did not do any manual testing.

It may be worth noting: I struggled a bit to get the integration tests to
run on Alpine Linux (with the BusyBox version of `ps`) -- solved by `apk
add procps`. It's possible that this would not be newly an issue with 9.0;
but I did find that fewer integration tests failed when I reverted
SOLR-15558, so there may be some cause for caution. This would be unlikely
to matter for most users, but the essence of the issue is that the `solr
stop` script doesn't detect running PIDs properly. Pre-SOLR-15558 this was
still a problem, it just manifested differently I think.

Michael