I know you are preparing an RC2 for 10.1 release. It now turns out that Jetty has just released a version 12.1.14 which unblocks our upgrade of Jetty. I have prepared https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/5059 with the upgrade (main) which includes backport instructions for branch_10x. See also https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-18297
Your call Andrzej whether you'll hold 10.1 for Jetty. The one we have on 10.x is getting uncomfortably old... Jan > 28. sep. 2026 kl. 17:21 skrev Andrzej Białecki <[email protected]>: > > NOTICE: > > Branch branch_10_1 has been cut and versions updated to 10.2 on the stable > branch. > > Please observe the normal rules: > > * No new features may be committed to the branch. > * Documentation patches, build patches and serious bug fixes may be > committed to the branch. However, you should submit all patches you > want to commit to Jira first to give others the chance to review > and possibly vote against the patch. Keep in mind that it is our > main intention to keep the branch as stable as possible. > * All patches that are intended for the branch should first be committed > to the unstable branch, merged into the stable branch, and then into > the current release branch. > * Normal unstable and stable branch development may continue as usual. > However, if you plan to commit a big change to the unstable branch > while the branch feature freeze is in effect, think twice: can't the > addition wait a couple more days? Merges of bug fixes into the branch > may become more difficult. > * Only Jira issues with Fix version 10.1 and priority "Blocker" will delay > a release candidate build. > —— > > Cheers, > Andrzej > --------------------------------------------------------------------- > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] > For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected] >
