On 2011-10-21 17:36, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
On 10/21/2011 5:44 AM, Apache Jenkins Server wrote:
See<https://builds.apache.org/job/SpamAssassin-trunk/7400/changes>

This is a test failure where spamd couldn't create a socket. Is this
something in the test routine that needs to be improved because I think
we are spawning spamd on non-standard ports in case a real spamd is runing.

Oct 21 10:26:34.901 [36] error: spamd: could not create INET socket on
127.0.0.1:32800: Address already in use
spamd: could not create INET socket on 127.0.0.1:32800: Address already
in use

I'm thinking this might also be related to our freebsd jenkins/hudson
build issues as well...

Alex, you were the next revision that built ok but it doesn't look like
the failure has to do with rules, correct?

nope.. I don't think so - all I did was to add/remove comments to test SVN from a new box