On 2011-11-07 11:31, Axb wrote:

72_active.cf is leaking lots of T_ rules

most if not all seem to come from /rulesrc/sandbox(felicity/70_other.cf

considering that T_ is supposed to be "testing" and shouldn't be published:

1- do we need to add a nopublish to these?
or
2- do we need to remove the confusing T_ in the rule name?

can't find a score for thse rule so I guess this is probably a
bug/bork/historical "element"

Would anybody mind if I start a major cleanup in felicity's sandbox?
(seems abandoned)

the T_ files are from:

CORRECTION:  /rulesrc/sandbox/emailed/00_fvgt_file001.cf

Can't figure out why they they get published with a T_* in 72_active.cf when the original rules don't have them.
Would someone pls clue me in?