On 11/09/2012 09:21 PM, dar...@chaosreigns.com wrote:
On 11/09, Axb wrote:
I realize some of the corpora won't have the bayes data, including most of
mine.  But I don't see how that's a reason not to provide the data that has
already been calculated to ruleqa.

coz chances are it's skewed data are huge?

imo disabling bayes at masscheck would be the safest way to go &
Bayes should be site dependent during production and should not be
used for score generation.

Doesn't score generation for the sets without bayes automatically drop
bayes from score generation?

honestly, I'm not sure, but if it were up to me masschecks would run without Bayes and we'd need a dedicated bayes rescorer before releases, as part of final QA but bayes scores shouldn't be mutable.

(Sorry for taking this back to the list.  I'm hoping you don't mind, and if
there's a chance this could screw up score generation....)

no prob