On Wed, 7 Mar 2018, Andreas Wagner wrote:

Am 07.03.2018 um 22:26 schrieb John Hardin:
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018, Andreas Wagner wrote:

how about new anti-spam measures? "Honeypot"-mail-adresses catch bulk-mail and distribute it to a peer-to-peer-network wich suppresses mails identical to those of the "honeypot"-adress.

You mean like Razor/Pyzor?

At a glance: Like Pyzor with automated use of those honeypot-mails. Thanks for the hint!

Happy to help.

I think I'll unsubscribe within the next 24h; I don't see need for my activity here.

My apologies if that was interpreted as a "go away" on my part due to the terseness; such was not my intent. I was only trying to quickly inform you of something already in use you might not have been aware of that sounds very like what you were suggesting.

  Failure to plan ahead on someone else's part does not constitute
  an emergency on my part.                 -- David W. Barts in a.s.r
 4 days until Daylight Saving Time begins in U.S. - Spring Forward