On Fri, Jun 07, 2019 at 11:39:12AM -0400, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> On 6/7/2019 11:33 AM, Henrik K wrote:
> > Well the information is there.  In many places.  You are saying you are
> > consistently using things like spamassassin -t -D | grep __LOWER_E | wc -l
> > to debug your rules?
>
> Close.  I am consistently using spamassassin -t -D 2>&1 | grep -i -e
> Content\ analysis -e KAM, for example and since I write mostly meta
> rules, I get some really long and hard to read subtest debug lines.

Well the question was more for John.  I understand your previous problem,
that's fine.

I don't understand how a line describing there are x more identical lines
makes debugging any harder.  Just count 10+21, that's it.  It doesn't take
more effort to read the whole spamassassin -D |less output manually than it
does to create an exact grep | wc -l for the problem.