Shreyansh Shrivastava. wrote:
I wanted to process only the text/plain part of the mail hence I was looking for a sub in SA. The closest I could get was $pms->get_decoded_body_text_array () which returns an array of strings comprising both text/plain and text/html part of the mail.

Is there any other way of retrieving the text/plain part only?

I can't really answer what you're asking, but I will point out that the text/plain part is often empty or at least different from the text/html part - on both spam and ham. Looking only at the text/html would be slightly better, but using both would be better still.

The HTML formatting/structure itself is often valuable for spam signs too, on top of whatever readable text content it contains.

-kgd