Since approximately 14:15 UTC 2020-09-14, our monitoring has shown the web server at sa-update.secnap.net (204.89.241.6) as down. Our documentation shows "Wazir Shpoon and John Meyer" as contacts for this mirror, but lacks email addresses for either individual. The mirror has been in use for almost a decade and seems to have never failed for any extended period in that time. We are grateful for this long support of the SpamAssassin community and hope it can continue. Please let us know whether and when you intend to resume mirroring service.

--
Bill Cole on behalf of the Apache Spamassassin Project
billc...@apache.org