----- Original Message -----

> At last, I worked around this issue by updating my local SBT to 0.13.2-RC1.
> If any of you are experiencing similar problem, I suggest you upgrade your
> local SBT version.

If this issue is causing grief for anyone on Fedora 20, know that you can
install sbt via yum and get a sbt 0.13.1 that has been patched to use Ivy 2.3.0
instead of Ivy 2.3.0-rc1.  Obviously, this isn't a solution for everyone, but
it's certainly cleaner than building your own sbt locally if you're using
Fedora.  (If you try this out and run in to any trouble, please let me know
off-list and I'll help out.)

best,
wb