Hey Chris,

I don't think our JIRA has been fully migrated to Apache infra, so it's
really confusing to send people e-mails referring to the new JIRA since we
haven't announced it yet. There is some content there because we've been
trying to do the migration, but I'm not sure it's entirely finished.

Also, right now our github comments go to a commits@ list. I'm actually -1
copying all of these to JIRA because we do a bunch of review level comments
that are going to pollute the JIRA a bunch.

In any case, can you revert the change whatever it was that sent these to
the dev list? We should have a coordinated plan about this transition and
the e-mail changes we plan to make.

- Patrick