Ah yes that should be and will be updated!
One more update in docs.

In the home page of spark streaming
http://spark.incubator.apache.org/streaming/.
Under
Deployment Options
 It is mentioned that "*Spark Streaming can read data from HDFS
<
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/HdfsUserGuide.html
>,
Flume
<http://flume.apache.org/>,Kafka <http://kafka.apache.org/>, Twitter
<https://dev.twitter.com/> and ZeroMQ <http://zeromq.org/>*".

But from Spark Streaming-0.9.0 on wards it also supports Mqtt.

Can you please do the necessary to update the same after the voting has
completed?