I don't see why not. If one were doing something similar with straight
Flume, you'd start an agent on each node you care to receive Avro/RPC
events. In the absence of clearer insight to your use case, I'm puzzling
just a little why it's necessary for each Worker to be its own receiver,
but there's no real objection or concern to fuel the puzzlement, just
curiosity.

--
Michael Ernest
Sr. Solutions Consultant