Please help, I am knew to both Spark and scala.

I am trying to figure out how spark distribute the task to workers in REPL.
I only found the place where task is serialized and sent, and workers
deserialize and load the task with the class name by ExecutorClassLoader.
But I didn't find how the driver uploaded the REPL generated .class/jar file
by REPL to file server/hdfs. My understanding is that the worker has to know
the class as well to instantiate the task.

Does anybody know where the code is (file or function name) or my
undertanding is wrong?

Thanks.