Unless you can diagnose the problem quickly, Gary, I think we need to go ahead
with this release as is. This release didn't touch the Mesos support as far as
I know, so the problem might be a nondeterministic issue with your application.
But on the other hand the release does fix some critical bugs that affect all
users. We can always do 1.0.2 later if we discover a problem.

Matei