Hi All,

I've packaged and published a snapshot release of Spark 1.1 for testing.
This is being distributed to the community for QA and preview purposes. It
is not yet an official RC for voting. Going forward, we'll do preview
releases like this for testing ahead of official votes.

The tag of this release is v1.1.0-snapshot1 (commit d428d8):
*https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=spark.git;a=commit;h=d428d88418d385d1d04e1b0adcb6b068efe9c7b0
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=spark.git;a=commit;h=d428d88418d385d1d04e1b0adcb6b068efe9c7b0>*

The release files, including signatures, digests, etc can be found at:
*http://people.apache.org/~pwendell/spark-1.1.0-snapshot1/
<http://people.apache.org/~pwendell/spark-1.1.0-snapshot1/>*

*https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/pwendell.asc
<https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/pwendell.asc>*

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachespark-1025/
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachespark-1024/>

NOTE: Due to SPARK-2899, docs are not yet available for this release. Docs
will be posted ASAP.

To learn more about Apache Spark, please see
http://spark.apache.org/