Hi Debasish,

The fix is to raise spark.yarn.executor.memoryOverhead until this goes
away.  This controls the buffer between the JVM heap size and the amount of
memory requested from YARN (JVMs can take up memory beyond their heap
size). You should also make sure that, in the YARN NodeManager
configuration, yarn.nodemanager.vmem-check-enabled is set to false.

-Sandy