Colon is not allowed to be part of a Windows file name and I think Git just
cannot create this file while cloning. Remove the colon in the name string
of this test case
<https://github.com/chouqin/spark/blob/76e3ba4264c4a0bc2c33ae6ac862fc40bc302d83/sql/hive/src/test/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/hive/execution/HiveQuerySuite.scala#L312>
should solve the problem.

Would you mind to file a JIRA and a PR to fix this?
​