This isn't possible since the two versions of YARN are mutually
incompatible at compile-time. However see my comments about how this
could be restructured to be a little more standard, and so that
IntelliJ would parse it out of the box.

Still I imagine it is not worth it if YARN alpha will go away at some
point and IntelliJ can easily be told where the extra src/ is.