Hi Hansu,

I have encountered the same problem. Maven compiled avro file and generated
corresponding Java file in new directory which is not source file directory
of the project.

I have modified pom.xml file and it can be work.
The line marked as red is added, you can add them to your
spark-*.*.*/external/flume-sink/pom.xml.

    <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.avro</groupId>
        <artifactId>avro-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>${avro.version}</version>
        <configuration>
          <!-- Generate the output in the same directory as the
sbt-avro-plugin -->

<outputDirectory>${project.basedir}/target/scala-${scala.binary.version}/src_managed/main/compiled_avro</outputDirectory>
  <outputDirectory>${project.basedir}/src/main/java</outputDirectory>
        </configuration>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <phase>generate-sources</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>idl-protocol</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>

    <plugin>
    <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>build-helper-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.9.1</version>
<executions>
  <execution>
<id>add-source</id>
<phase>generate-sources</phase>
<goals>
  <goal>add-source</goal>
</goals>
    <configuration>
      <sources>
  <source>${project.basedir}/src/main/java</source>
  </sources>
    </configuration>
  </execution>
    </executions>