Thanks for continuing to look into this, Shane.

One suggestion that Patrick brought up, if we have trouble getting to the
bottom of this, is doing the git checkout ourselves in the run-tests-jenkins
script and cutting out the Jenkins git plugin entirely. That way we can
script retries and post friendlier messages about timeouts if they still
occur by ourselves.

Do you think that’s worth trying at some point?

Nick
​