Upvote for the multitanency requirement.

I'm also building a data analytic platform and there'll be multiple users
running queries and computations simultaneously. One of the paint point is
control of resource size. Users don't really know how much nodes they need,
they always use as much as possible... The result is lots of wasted
resource in our Yarn cluster.

A way to 1) allow multiple spark context to share the same resource or 2)
add dynamic resource management for Yarn mode is very much wanted.

Jianshi