I think better tooling will make it much easier for committers to trim the
list of stale JIRA issues and PRs. Convenience enables action.

   - Spark PR Dashboard <https://spark-prs.appspot.com/>: Additional
   filters for stale PRs
   <https://github.com/databricks/spark-pr-dashboard/issues/1> or PRs
   waiting on committer response would be great.
   - Stale Spark JIRA issues

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12329614&jql=project%20%3D%20SPARK%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20updated%20%3C%3D%20-90d%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20ASC>:
   This filter is sorted by the least recently updated issues first and can be
   filtered additionally by component. There are many, many easy wins in this
   filter.

Nick
​