+1
1. Compiled OSX 10.10 (Yosemite) mvn -Pyarn -Phadoop-2.4
-Dhadoop.version=2.4.0 -DskipTests clean package 10:49 min
2. Tested pyspark, mlib
2.1. statistics OK
2.2. Linear/Ridge/Laso Regression OK
2.3. Decision Tree, Naive Bayes OK
2.4. KMeans OK
2.5. rdd operations OK
2.6. recommendation OK
2.7. Good work ! In 1.1.0, there was an error and my program used to hang
(over memory allocation) consistently running validation using itertools,
compute optimum rank, lambda,numofiterations/rmse; data - movielens medium
dataset (1 million records) . It works well in 1.1.1 !
Cheers
<k/>
P.S: Missed Reply all, first time