From: Meethu Mathew-2 [via Apache Spark Developers List]
<ml-node+s1001551n9352...@n3.nabble.com>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 11:42 AM
To: Ashutosh Trivedi (MT2013030)
Subject: Re: [MLlib] Contributing Algorithm for Outlier Detection

Hi,

I have a doubt regarding the input to your algorithm.
_<http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=hb_tab_home_top>_

val model = OutlierWithAVFModel.outliers(data :RDD[Vector[String]],
percent : Double, sc :SparkContext)

Here our input  data is an RDD[Vector[String]]. How we can create this
RDD from a file? sc.textFile will simply give us an RDD, how to make it
a Vector[String]?

Could you plz share any code snippet of this conversion if you have..

Regards,
Meethu Mathew