Right, perhaps also need preserve some DAG information? I am wondering if
there is any work around this.

             Sandy Ryza
             <sandy.ryza@cloud
             era.com>                                                   To
                                       Jun Feng Liu/China/IBM@IBMCN,
                                       Reynold Xin <r...@databricks.com>,
                                       "dev@spark.apache.org"
                                       <dev@spark.apache.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: HA support for Spark

I think that if we were able to maintain the full set of created RDDs as
well as some scheduler and block manager state, it would be enough for most
apps to recover.

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 5:30 AM, Jun Feng Liu <liuj...@cn.ibm.com> wrote:

> Well, it should not be mission impossible thinking there are so many HA
> solution existing today. I would interest to know if there is any
specific
> difficult.
>
> Best Regards
>

> *Jun Feng Liu*
> IBM China Systems & Technology Laboratory in Beijing

>  [image: 2D barcode - encoded with contact information] *Phone:
*86-10-82452683