Hi spark.   Im trying to understand the akka debug messages when networking
doesnt work properly.  any hints would be great on this.

SIMPLE TESTS I RAN

- i tried a ping, works.
- i tried a telnet to the 7077 port of master, from slave, also works.

LOGS

1) On the master I see this WARN log buried:

ReliableDeliverySupervisor: Association with remote system
[akka.tcp://sparkWorker@s2.docker:45477] has failed, address is now gated
for [500] ms  Reason is: [Disassociated].

2) I also see a periodic, repeated ERROR message :

 ERROR EndpointWriter: dropping message [class
akka.actor.ActorSelectionMessage] for non-local recipient [Actor[akka.tcp://
sparkMaster@172.17.0.12:7077

Any idea what these folks mean?   From what i can tel, i can telnet from
s2.docker to my master server.

Any thoughts for more debugging of this would be appreciated! im out of
ideas for the time being ....

--
jay vyas