Hi Alex,

SparkContext.submitJob() is marked as experimental -- most client programs
shouldn't be using it.  What are you looking to do?

For multiplexing jobs, one thing you can do is have multiple threads in
your client JVM each submit jobs on your SparkContext job.  This is
described here in the docs:
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/job-scheduling.html#scheduling-within-an-application

Andrew