Yes, if you are asking about developing a new priority queue job scheduling
feature and not just about how job scheduling currently works in Spark, the
that's a dev list issue.  The current job scheduling priority is at the
granularity of pools containing jobs, not the jobs themselves; so if you
require strictly job-level priority queuing, that would require a new
development effort -- and one that I expect will involve a lot of tricky
corner cases.

Sorry for misreading the nature of your initial inquiry.