Hi all,

I have some questions about the future development of Spark's standalone
resource scheduler. We've heard some users have the requirements to have
multi-tenant support in standalone mode, like multi-user management, resource
management and isolation, whitelist of users. Seems current Spark standalone do
not support such kind of functionalities, while resource schedulers like Yarn
offers such kind of advanced managements, I'm not sure what's the future target
of standalone resource scheduler, will it only target on simple implementation,
and for advanced usage shift to YARN? Or will it plan to add some simple
multi-tenant related functionalities?

Thanks a lot for your comments.

BR
Jerry