Open pull request count is down to 254 right now from ~325 several weeks
ago.

This great. Ideally, we need to get this down to < 50 and keep it there.
Having so many open pull requests is just a bad signal to contributors. But
it will take some time to get there.

   - 1+ Component

 Sean, do you have permission to edit our JIRA settings? It should be
possible to enforce this in JIRA itself.

   - 1+ Affects version

 I don’t think this field makes sense for improvements, right?

Nick
​