Hello,

I was interested in creating a StreamingContext textFileStream based job,
which runs for long durations, and can also recover from prolonged driver
failure... It seems like StreamingContext checkpointing is mainly used for
the case when the driver dies during the processing of an RDD, and to
recover that one RDD, but my question specifically relates to whether there
is a way to also recover which files were missed between the timeframe of
the driver dying and being started back up (whether manually or
automatically).

Any assistance/suggestions with this one would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Mark.