Hey Sean,

> SPARK-5310 Update SQL programming guide for 1.3
> SPARK-5183 Document data source API
> SPARK-6128 Update Spark Streaming Guide for Spark 1.3

For these, the issue is that they are documentation JIRA's, which
don't need to be timed exactly with the release vote, since we can
update the documentation on the website whenever we want. In the past
I've just mentally filtered these out when considering RC's. I see a
few options here:

1. We downgrade such issues away from Blocker (more clear, but we risk
loosing them in the fray if they really are things we want to have
before the release is posted).
2. We provide a filter to the community that excludes 'Documentation'
issues and shows all other blockers for 1.3. We can put this on the
wiki, for instance.

Which do you prefer?

- Patrick