Hey All,

Today SPARK-6737 came to my attention. This is a bug that causes a
memory leak for any long running program that repeatedly saves data
out to a Hadoop FileSystem. For that reason, it is problematic for
Spark Streaming.

My sense is that this is severe enough to cut another RC once the fix
is merged (which is imminent):

I'll leave a bit of time for others to comment, in particular if
people feel we should not wait for this fix.

- Patrick