Ok, here’s how it should be:

   -

   Eclipse Luna
    -

   Scala IDE 4.0
    -

   Scala Test

The easiest way is to download the Scala IDE bundle from the Scala IDE
download page <http://scala-ide.org/download/sdk.html>. It comes
pre-installed with ScalaTest. Alternatively, use the provided update site
<http://scala-ide.org/download/current.html> or Eclipse Marketplace.

Remove: “ Importing all Spark sub projects at once is not recommended.” ←
that works just fine.

Add:

If you want to develop on Scala 2.10, you need to configure a Scala
installation for the exact Scala version that’s used to compile Spark. At
the time of this writing that is Scala 2.10.4. You can do that in Eclipse
Preferences -> Scala -> Installations by pointing to the lib/ directory of
your Scala distribution. Once this is done, select all Spark projects and
right-click, choose Scala -> Set Scala Installation and point to the 2.10.4
installation. This should clear all errors about invalid cross-compiled
libraries. A clean build should succeed.

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 3:40 PM, Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com> wrote:

I think it's only committers that can edit it. I suppose you can open
> a JIRA with a suggested text change if it is significant enough to
> need discussion. If it's trivial, just post it here and someone can
> take care of it.
>
> On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 2:32 PM, Iulian Dragoș
> <iulian.dra...@typesafe.com> wrote:
> > I'd like to update the information about using Eclipse to develop on the
> > Spark project found on this page:
> >

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=38572224
> >
> > I don't see any way to edit this page (I created an account). Since it's
> > wiki, I assumed it's supposed to be editable, but unfortunately I can't
> > find a way. What's the proper way to update it?
> >
> > thanks,
> > iulian
> >
> > --
> >
> > --