When publishing future RCs to the staging repository, would it be possible
to use a version number that includes the "rc1" designation? In the current
setup, when I run a build against the artifacts at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachespark-1092/org/apache/spark/spark-core_2.10/1.4.0/,
my local Maven cache will get polluted with things that claim to be 1.4.0
but aren't. It would be preferable for the version number to be 1.4.0-rc1
instead.

Thanks!
Punya